Sunday, March 01, 2009

Nagging with care

While my father busy tong ciang tong ciang on the frying pan preparing the dinner for both of us. I came out with a question asking for his advice. Due to the economic down turn, i planned to further my study (I'm going to do it anyway). I asked him the opinion on determining the courses that i'm supposed to be in.

Since SPM, matrix and uni, i seldom get flying colors in Bio and subject related to memorizing like sejarah. It's not that i didn't work hard, i work equally hard in this subject. Yet the dart just couldn't hit the bull eye. In the end, i couldn't score well during my degree while some of my friends did. Biochemistry is a course that is surrounded by super memory + hardworking student. Which i'm totally off on both categories. I'm more into the elective subjects like language and chemistry. Actually the reason I'm still above 3 is mainly because of the elective subjects.

Papa said that i focused too much on these electives and neglect the major. Not 100% true as i still undergo the hell meditation before the exam. Maybe not that hard compare to the rest of my course mate. To those that know me, I'm sure that they realize how blur i can be when something pop to me. Then papa nagged me again and again until he cannot see my funny ugly face only then he stopped. He advice me to ask the opinion from others.

Please advice sincerely. I'm standing on the junction on my life. I don't want to take the pathway that going to bring me back to the start point. I need help to lead me to the better world. Thanks in advance to the commentors. I really appreciate it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually this is really a tough question. Last time, I just take the course which I like the most. Honestly, I do not score and get a flying colour for my Degree but I do enjoy studying it.....

Hehehe - so just choose the course which you think you are interest and you can get average results.... Hahaha.

sYukCurz said...

the question is what u want 2 be for next 10 years. u've da answer marina.

manusia dilahirkan dengan kebolehan yang berbeza. it's not like if u taking biochemisty for ur degree then u've to persue ur study in biochemisty for the rest of ur life. i saw ur ability, ur strenght in languages. why dont u explore more about dis unique ability? honestly, i'm only be able to speak in two languanges but u manage to speak fluently in 3 languanges and understood few more like thai, korean and germany. do u realize dis god's giving abilities?

ya, myb some others would said dat "wat could u be next?" a languages teacher or juz a lecturer? c'mon la.. broad ur mind. languages is juz a medium. the most important is "what's in the medium". u got sciece n ur biochemisty as ur strenght there. not all the languager understood this wierd sciencetific term.

The decision is yours...

(belajaq byk2 bahasa skit senang aku nak p bejalan. hehheee... payah2 minta ja jd stewardess ahahaa...)

(p/s: myb my english is quit bad but somehow i still 've to practice right? practice make perfect)

Red Chopsticks said...

hahahaha thanks thanks thankss....