My pa said yesterday night: U better bring all your shoe go over there.. Don't go there and buy shoe again aah!!! (He's in bad mood lately as the departure date in approaching... car didn't wash la, shirt fold don't know how to take in la... rindu lattew!! hehehehe)
DO disagree with her “Nothing irritates me more than someone who agrees with everything I say, even when I can tell he has another opinion,” says Theresa M. from Washington, D.C. “If I wanted to hear my thoughts on a subject, I would just talk to myself. I want a guy who will challenge me.” By avoiding conflict with your date, you may as well be wearing a big sign that says,I’m a pushover!If you don’t see eye-to-eye with her, say so.
Phewww.. at last i broke the news to 'leave' to my lecturer.. it was a nerve breaking moment just to deliver: "Dr.. saya minggu depan dan nk kerja". My reason was: "My motivation is so low skarang ni Dr. I need some external drive to revive back my momentum". celaka kan excuse ako? hehehehe..
The feedback was surprisingly: not negative. Some advices before i left the room and I felt like huge bricks were lifted from my shoulder.
Presentation for Journal Club on GC-MS went on alhamdulillah well.. The session was changed from presentation to discussion. More relax and layback. Indeed more effective. Hopefully the future session is equally smoothly as well.
It was such as a stressful time when u are in queue to present and knowing that there will be few panels ready to attack you. And i do hate some panels that are so provocative and purposely throw questions to make us look so bad. So claimed "good intention"? Come on.. Some people are just not theoretically strong.. Just spare us some good memory on presentation will u?
Its's everywhere.. look around!! WE are the living example of non-drug-user that been so addicted and dependent on social media network: FB, Twitter and u name it!
I am getting worried of myself on getting hooked so heavily on FB. I was just out of control! At least once per hour I'll browse though FB and was so dreadful without reaching it! It's kind of scary when i realize that how much of my social time was attributed to FB.
It is definitely not healthy! I'm calling it a quit. It's going to be extremely tough to limit myself all of a sudden. But things have to stop! or at least on control!
Here are my vows that i wrote at 1.30 am after was on FB since 9 pm! Slaps!!!
1. I'll only allow myself to on FB ONCE! before lunch. That implies replying all the msg and even do some light stalking.. ^^..
2. Once again after lunch (Just in case someone buzz me at FB since i was so often around. Ok.. excuses! another slap!)
3. Night usually is boring if i'm not watching movie or reading any book.. So i'm going to allow myself a 1 hour timed surfing.
4. I think i was slipping away and my motivation is at the lowest level now.. Hopefully by routinely reading the Quran's verses may improve this. (Konon!! Penyucian jiwa... hehehe..). It worked on me. though i understand nothing from what i read. But the practice was kind of a soothing tool. Peace follows after that.. [that was until i have my ipod on auto notification of FB!!].. Hope for an istiqamah practice this time..
psst: Which also means i'll be blogging more frequent than ever! Can't help!! Mak suka kepo kan!
Huhhh.. Wish list is supposed to be done in the beginning of the year kan? but since i was penniless back then (now still not much difference!).. I'm listing out my wish list to motivate me to work harder for them..
Long dreamt list:
1. Lumix Gf2 (Definitely a red one!)
2. ipad 3 (For movie and reading.. err novel of course!!!!)
3. Naza GTR (I'm going to ignore all the negative review on this bike... dont want to know !!No no )
4. Converse Jack Purcell Special Edition (Sial nya mahal!!!) (Replaced by normal Jack Purcell)
It rain so often nowadays...
Sleep is so hard without lullabying sounds of rain..
Love the smell of the world after the rain..
Love the feel of the wind after it..
Love to close my eye and just feel the smell and the wind
For giving me this small pleasure to feel Your greatness
The war against distraction is hard
I am heavily distracted with leisure, activities, hobbies...
Have been neglecting you lately huh..
I so deserve a slap.. eh no.. slaps!!
for those times i slipped away..
I need caffeine..
Without it i won't faint..
Only ideas n work will drown to drain..
Nescafe 3 in 1 is regular to the vein..
A day without will be hard to sustain..
Addiction to it is a known shame...
So a milder one is in the change..
Tea... is the name..^^..
things that we like may not always be the best way..
Never limit our option to achieve the goal..(The goal is caffeine.. the source can be varied right? ^^)