Thursday, May 24, 2012

Nak post juga!

Phewww.. at last i broke the news to 'leave' to my lecturer.. it was a nerve breaking moment just to deliver: "Dr.. saya minggu depan dan nk kerja". My reason was: "My motivation is so low skarang ni Dr. I need some external drive to revive back my momentum". celaka kan excuse ako? hehehehe..

The feedback was surprisingly: not negative. Some advices before i left the room and I felt like huge bricks were lifted from my shoulder. 

Presentation for Journal Club on GC-MS went on alhamdulillah well.. The session was changed from presentation to discussion. More relax and layback. Indeed more effective. Hopefully the future session is equally smoothly as well. 

It was such as a stressful time when u are in queue to present and knowing that there will be few panels ready to attack you. And i do hate some panels that are so provocative and purposely throw questions to make us look so bad. So claimed "good intention"? Come on.. Some people are just not theoretically strong.. Just spare us some good memory on presentation will u? 


4 comments:

Saru's Scratches said...

saje buat ayat sedih2 kan kan kannn??? :(

Red Chopsticks said...

^0^

Saru's Scratches said...

keje rajin2.. dapat duit banyak2 boleh banje gang ABB burger besaq!! datang awal.... 630!!!!! XD

Red Chopsticks said...

hohh!! kt pms dkt2 sama time kan!! senang arrange!