Friday, March 27, 2009

Day before Exam

the early days with Camie
Ahakzz..

Tomorrow is my KPLI test and I'm still online YM'ing..hehehe..
No mood leh wanna do any preparation. Moreover I've been preparing so many add maths notes..hopefully the advance training might help.
.
Just now i'm rehearsing in the room just in case i was asked to demonstrate my way of teaching..hehehe which is another stage after this test.. Well government process, it might takes up to months to process the application. The chances of getting oso i guess depend on luck. Is it?
.
But worth of trying..Heheh encouragement from friends "Just try..Action might not bring happiness, but there's no happiness without action").. So if get then get..If no then too bad..
.
Currently try hard to read story books back. My vocab n grammar getting worst as i stopped reading. I'm reading "Why We Want You To Be Rich" by Robert T Kiyosaki n Donald Trump. Millionaires and Billionaires who enjoy educating the public on the economic issue. Certainly doesn't sounds like the genre that i enjoy. Tapi worth of reading la. It's time to gain knowledge than enjoying the murder and killing stories.Heheheh..Forget.. Tribute to Salwa for lending me this book. Thanks gurl..


1 comment:

fievelski said...

oho..gud luck 4 the exam