Sunday, March 22, 2009

Outing and Kechaking

I had my official first outing with a soon to be burnt in fame photographer. Ahakzz. As usual, i couldn't sleep well again the night before and the morning erobics sucks, and my brother went back to his Poli. So sad. He was at home for the past 1 week. I miss my adik hitam already.. Alan!! Balik cepat!!
.
The outing started off with filling the tummy with carbo content for energy supply. Then we headed for Youth park. A lot has changed in the park. Design, environment and even the crowds are larger. "Mula-mula..." Knowledge and techniques were slowly delivered to me the slow dummy. He had to repeat a few times before it stuck to my mind. I really think that my brain cells are depleting, left are those rusty and damaging cells. That's why i'm so lembab!!

Depth of field - Blur the back part and focused on the main subject in front. After few failed attempts then i manage to capture the flower using this technique.

Then we flew to Botanical garden in the hope to get few snaps of the flower there. Next lesson: Capture the moment of water. Fastest shutter speed. Kechak one shot.

Although this is far from hebat, still it's a few clicks that make up my day. Then we tour around the town area for few more intersting spots. We ended up in Padang Kota. Here he taught me on to position the object in the screen. The best is 1/3 of the frame. And i got this.




.

.

.

Credits go him that get this pic. Beutiful even without touch up.
There are few more ok photos. Maybe next time. Maybe I should get myself flickr account. Ya.. I'll have one later..
.
Thanks to him for all the guidance and the willingness to share info with me. Not to forget thanks for sweating with me under the hot sun!! Panas gilo!!

5 comments:

ShZamirah said...

nice babe! kalau kamera dah kat tgn trust me lah, ur talent spontaneously showed and the picture is superb!go go girl!

ezzo_zul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ezzo_zul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

damu yg ajar amek gambar ke? ;p

yang benar,
kertas hitam

fievelski said...

"we flew to Botanical garden"..oho..now u guys have wings!!