Friday, March 13, 2009

iPhone In town!!

Faez is the first name i remembered when i found out that iphone officially will be launched in Malaysia (officially). With the collaboration with maxis. So of coz there will be some plan that definitely going to benefit them more than us. So called marketing strategy. We were on the phone for few minutes. When me and him on the phone, things that can ended up in 2 minute pn we can delay till half an hour. So prot pret here and there, i gave him the link. Then he came out with the statement that his lec is selling the songlap version. Underwater i supposed. Underwater? so don't mentioned about the quality. Yet better and far cheaper price. And every month we do not need to be tied up with the plan. Below are the not so cheap plan.

Plan iValue 1 iValue 2 iValue 3 iValue 4
Monthly
commitment
RM 100 RM 155 RM 250 RM 375
iPhone 3G Price 8 GB RM 1900 RM 1780 RM 1490 RM 1080
16 GB RM 2290 RM 2160 RM 1870 RM 1470
Included usage Minutes2 333 mins 667 mins 1500 mins 2500 mins
Data3 500 MB 1 GB 2 GB 3 GB
Additional usage Minutes 15 sen 12 sen 10 sen 10 sen
Data (KB) 0.5 sen 0.5 sen 0.5 sen 0.5 sen
SMS 10 sen 10 sen 10 sen 10 sen
Advance payment4 RM 200 RM 200 RM 500 RM 1000

My top up per month never exceed rm 30 currently. So this offer is totally out you go!! hehehe so been thinking on the songlam set. I nearly forget, hp is no longer a priority to me. I still remembered during uni time, most of biochem students were under JPA. Free money kan (duit rakyat tu!! Ako baru realize!!hahahah ), so we tend to practice trend to change hp once a year. So when the seasons arrived, all of us will start showing off our new hp. The winner is always this little gurl Ad. Her hp hardly stay for more than 6 months. And she always traded in her hp at cheaper price. Geram betul.. And i changed once. N76 which ended up in lubang jamban in Sunshine Square. Time tengah buat business la...hehehe

Damn. hehehe..Rajin betul i used damn to damn the damn situation. Then i aimed for w910i. That was 8 months ago, and now, i'm still stick to ngage and my mother's hp with limited function but easy to use. It's ok. It wont hurt la using ugly and unstylish hp. Hehehe I'm more or less the same as the hp oso. Dare to be ugly!! ahakz.. I think most of my frens still remember the most controversial pics in my friendster. Ahakz.. Say la wat ever u wanna say. This is the best personal photo I've ever taken. Proud babe!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the photo....I agree with you MARINA as 3G hp is not important for us.

I use the phone for call and sms-ing even 3G service is available in my hp but I hardly use it. Hahaha.

I just hope my HP will not rosak then I will use it.....

ShZamirah said...

caya laa babe, siap screen shot ads dia lg...yup it's true we dont really need the 3G phone, it's more on the desire, not need..but then u good lar..always aiming for something and you re so ambitious to get it! like the camera oso