Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The Rush

I spent the past few days wondering and lingering around with my dilemma whether or not to continue study and what field should i pursue. Thanks for the helpful advices. Well I drop by for short update. I prepared a few sets of tuition notes which I'm going to distribute to my students.

I'm a bit worry actually to teach foreign student. Well, my students turn out to be Koreans taking O-level in Han Chiang high School. What I'm afraid of is they are far smarter than I am. Then I'm going to be left clueless and blur coz my student is brighter than I am!!??? But I'm going to try my best. Hopefully the age and the past experience going to secure me this extra job.

Wait!! Don't get me wrong, I'm sincere in teaching them. Not fully for the sake of money. I repeat not fully!!! heheheh. Well let us pray together that my student understand what I'm trying to deliver. Fuhhh.. InsyaAllah..The scenery around th eappartment is really beautiful. Expecially at night. It's somewhere nearby Gembira Parade.

4 comments:

sYukCurz said...

slamat mulakan tugas baru, btw. student hg laki ka pompuan ehe

Red Chopsticks said...

2 2..Heheheh jenuh gak ako terkial2 ngajar..Wawaw

sYukCurz said...

isk2 ajar 2org skali ka? 2-2 korean ek? umor brp? comel x comel x hehehee

ShZamirah said...

since im in education industry now, (yayaya..) you go gurl! you'll feel superb if you share knowledge that you have with other people, but dont flirt with the student yar! (kidding!)