Thursday, March 26, 2009

Power of Words

Today i wrote an essay. An essay for my bestie coz she has conflict with her love interest. I knew their story well.. To my surprise i manage to really able to write all the jiwang2 words..I'm to put myself in her shoe. Feel how she felt. thing how she thought. Although the words used aren't superb. But 90% of them is I'm expressing her feeling and translating it to words. Every words i wrote is my pray for her happiness. I really wish deep that she found what she's searching for. At least she knows what she's searching at.

I don't..

Coming back from my teaching lesson yesterday, i realize that i love to teach very much. Most would say do your master, then be a lecturer. Being a lecturer of coz it's more prestige. More recognizable. But i think most will agree. Lecturer gives notes. Teacher educate. They mold us into who we are today. They poured out the knowledge besides taking care of us. They go deeper into our heart to the darkest side and will try to lead us out.

I don't know if it's my last resort. I have my KPLI test this Saturday. Yes I'm going. rumors strongly blowing that this intake will be sent to the other side of Malaysia. Am i willing to go? Leaving behind my family and my work place? I don't know.. I don't have the courage to think. Sometime not thinking is the best way. Like not making decision is a decision. Just one step at a time. We'll see what's the future He's written for me.

No comments: