Sunday, March 22, 2009

la~~ la~~ la ~~la ~~

La la la.. Trying to cheer myself up on the first day to work. Although i slept for more than 6 hours (A must!), still felt very tired and sleepy. Achiuuu.. I sneezed a few times just now. I started to feel the tiredness and laziness coming to work. No doubt I'm enjoying the job I'm currently on. I am just concern on my biological clock. It seems to scatter everywhere and everything turned upside down.
.
I couldn't sleep well at night. My sleeps were filled with endless dream. Ranging from horror to whatever drama that i couldn't seems to recall. I no longer own the quality sleep. The moment i woke up, i felt i've been through enormous exhausted journey. Sometime i felt as if my eye kept open the whole night. O-O . Dah mula rasa syndrome juling-juling due to tiredness.
.
I've done consistent exercise, therefore low blood pressure shouldn't be the excuse. Maybe i should really start a regular supplement intake. But trust me, it last for less than 2 weeks, then i'll forget and the vitamins will be stuffed in the fridge until the expiry date. I've been through this for nearly 5 months. I like my work and i really hope that things will get better. I enjoyed the work load. Ahakz.. I believe that i can be hell a workaholic. Staying back and extended working hours is fine with me. Waking up is a big problem that i have to overcome badly.
.
I think gaining 1 or 2 kg will also help i guess. At least i could have extra energy supply. To my close friends and my family, they always teased me for putting on diet and eat less. But i do eat accordingly. I have my breakfast, lunch and dinner. Maybe the portion that i took is slightly less than the rest. Now i felt sick n tulang!! Damn..!!

1 comment:

ShZamirah said...

yaya u really workoholic!i can see it marina :)..come replace my pos now, i want to enjoy relaxing and sempoi working enviro..!!! no need to extend2 working hours lahh..penat sehhh..like me, i've "limit" my brain to stop working once working hours end...hehehe...sajaa ngelat nak blk umah awai!
some more- no need to worry about tulang watsoever babe, as long as u'r healthy ok!