Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Extended!!

Kalau rezeki tak ke mana kata orang..
.
This is the most suitable tag line that i can describe my current condition. 25Th March is the date that i was supposed to leave Spansion. Today i received a surprising news from my Boss on the extension of my contract to another 3 months. Ahahkzzz.. Means i have another 3 more months to gain the knowledge in this line and the best is the atm has continuous addition. !! Heheheh so my tight financial plan can be extend oso. When first Linda came to me telling that she's going off this Friday, the day's mood was slightly effected. "5-2 = always 5" but it wouldn't be the same. One by one..I'm better after the Subuh prayer..
.
Over the breakfast, my Boss came out with the proposal to extend my contract. He'll try to pursue the management to approve that. The whole table was in silent. I myself was lost of words. Well it will be stupid if i said no!! It's a bless ok!! but what i'm worried about are the reactions of the corp staffs. Well I'm one of the trouble staff that repeatedly do mistake, staying back might caused unsatisfaction among them. As the previously there are better staffs who laid off due to the end of the contract. Now I'm staying. issshhh..It's a bit unfair for them. Sorry Jane and Yoges...
.
Then my Bos reminded on the Rezeki. If it's yours than it will be yours in any way. So alhamdulillah..I believe that if u are doing your work sincerely despite of the rewards and paid, people will realise and appreciate it.. So thanks to everyone involved..
***************************************************************
To Linda..:
May your new journey start off good and you'll continue to excel in this field.
To another 3..:
We'll still keep on fighting!!
To Mira..:
Together we strike..!!
***************************************************************

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, thanks god you are they with us again. I am in really moody last few days due so many people want to leave me.....

I don't knw how long I can stand still....but luckily there is a good news to all of us....

sYukCurz said...

congrats! but dun make u wish to continue ur study just like a wish. Think further n make it happen. ur future depands on ur decision.

Red Chopsticks said...

I will la.. Torn between toxicology ngan business study.

ShZamirah said...

good for you and the rest of the team. so work smart ok, daaa!!!