Sunday, March 15, 2009

I bought It!!

Ok!! I bought it!! Like a little girl jumping like mad cow after she was given candy, I am doing it right now!! Jump!! Jump Jump!!! Hoop!!!!..I bought a SLR. ahakzz.. D60 with Salwa yesterday night. The history was created at 10pm on 14/3/2009 when i passed the big sum of money to the shop owner indicating that i'm officially a SLR owner (or should i address myself as Nikonian?) akazz.. Maniac. With this down turn and I'm still spending crazily on the not so necessary stuff.. Salwa never mind la, she earn big income. Hehehehe..

Well. I don't spend much on clothing and makeup and shoes anymore. Actually i never spend much on those thing. I stopped buying clothes last year when i'm in Phuket. Luckily, my closet still filled with stacks of untouched garments. My spending will always go to travelling fees and buying gadgets. My mom fav tag " Hang kalau ada duit p bejalan, pastu bli benda merepek. Tapi marka tak dak, gila apa ka?". She's married at the age of 21 and have me at my age. And me? still single and refuse to be available.

Not to say i manage my money well. My monthly expenses are only on simple meal. I stay with my parents. So i manage to save up and give to my parents at the same time. Heheheh my family practise " the more u spend on your family, the more you gain". Believe it or not, i think it works. Although i don't really earn much, but i seldom face the ikat perut time. Alhamdulillah la.

So whenever i want something badly, i'll go crazy wanting it. I'll even dream about it. So no matter how, i'll get it. I will and i do. But i'm patience at the same time. I'll draft some saving plans few months before and start calculating so that i wont be economically burden. It hurts to pay that big sum of amount. But the satisfaction that i felt are beyond words could describe. I don't know how long i'm going to bug around with this piece of my heart (d60!!and i'm super known as the HOT-HOT Chicken shit by my close friends and my brother..!!), but now? I'm in love with It!!

p/s:
Hmm thinking to name this thing.
They should create more stylish bag to accomodate this camera. So unstylish and dull color!! I want red colored beg!!


8 comments:

ShZamirah said...

wahhhh...congrats! hehehe..nanti mai kl i posing2 la bleh dak...n one more thing, plzz...expand ur talent as professional photographer ok!

sYukCurz said...

ahahaa.. make up??? hg pakai ka? ahahaa... ni haprak tul aku ajak cmping pangkoq xmo p, beli iphone boleh lak.

latte said...

hahaha.welcome to da club~!!kita tunggu FAIZ plakkkk.dia pon da gatai tangan dahh nk belik.hehehheheh.

ezzo_zul said...

ngeh3...live nikon life bebeh!
hp daku da kena barred...harap maklum :(

Red Chopsticks said...

Mira - Ahakss.. I dun have the art talent la..But to snap u r pics, sapa2 pn leh..U always give the right poss.. Tension!!

Shukor - Pungkor hang. Ako mana bli iphone. Ako bli camera la. Heheheh camping tu? takkan ako p sorang. Tetiba ako malu. Bleh dak?hahah

Latte - Ohh yeahh.. Ako sedang menanti saat bahagia kita bergaya ngan camera.

mahluk asng - La..--- tak tou nak kata apa.

ezzo_zul said...

makhluk asing?!!
dushhh!

fievelski said...

huyyo..iphone ada..slr ado..aku?apa pun nan ado..hayoo..*larikkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Anonymous said...

halllaoohh...ak mahu jugak..
duk tampal ja gambr SLR kat bilik buat motivasi diri..aahahah