Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Out...In Back

With boogey filled my nose, i still tried my best to update my post. As i am soo excited i just obtained my tuition fees. Ahakzz..I found out that if private tuition, tuition fees will be given the first day or first teaching week or they pay everyday after the class. My case: Delayed to 3rd week. I really couldn't open my mouth to ask for it. Until today, they passed me a sum of money. Not to mention i have to give half of the fees to the tuition centre as registration fees. With recent big spend on my camie and incoming trips that are under planning, i really need extra income to be back to normal. Regret on buying my camie? NO!! Not yet. Hopefully never...

..Hasil Titik Peluh ku..

2 comments:

sYukCurz said...

aahhaha... bek cikgu!during my time duit tution skali mngajar tu cukup la nak isi minyak moto tuk seminggu n top up rm10.

Anonymous said...

Cikgu,bila nak belanja makan?