Thursday, March 05, 2009

Behind the Rain

I like rain. Sometimes I don't. Naa...Most of the time i don't. Coz I get sick easily if i'm under the rain..But being under the rain, feel every drop of it against your skin..looking at the sky..with the eye close and the blank mind...relax..cold..shiver..wet..
.
I enjoy raining when I'm indoor..I'll standby the door, i'll look outside, and take a deep breath to smell the rain. Different environment produce different smell. Fresh, not so or polluted. The best rain will be at night. When it rain heavily, the number of motorcycles and vehicles at the Karaoke or entertainment outlet in front of my house will be less. I might sound so narrow minded. But to me, those growing up kids and the useless-abandon-husband-with kids enjoying themselves unlimited is supposed to be washed away.
.
Where are their senses? Those kids instead of giving money to their parents, ask for money to enjoy themselves with bunch of friends. In the end what they get? Things will get better? For temporary maybe. In the end they still have to face the problem. So, is it worth? On the other hand, UOM (Useless-OldMan) with not so stable financial background enjoying the accompany of young sexy cheap perempuan. Dancing unconditionally, touching the supposed to be forbidden area. Wife at home? sitting on the sofa, waiting patiencely for the husband. When ask about house expenses? No money..!!
.
I dont know what am i crapping here. But suddenly i felt an anger towards those irresponsible human being. Gila apa ka depa ni. Guna la otak pikir.. Anak bini kat rumah tunggu depa bagi makan. Ni tak. P menggedik ngan ppuan murah!! Tabur duit kat ppuan2 tak guna tu.. Anak bini biar kebulur kat rumah. Damn them!!

1 comment:

ShZamirah said...

wahh babe, why suddenly you get mad nih?? takut nyaaa.... rilek2, moral of the story, once u get married dont let ur husband do the same to u ok!