Friday, March 27, 2009

Last paper

Today is the Mtest. Everything went on well until last paper. The questions weren't that hard until the last paper. I was happily answer the questions, until the last paper. The last paper definitely spoiled the whole day mood.

That so not clever paper started at 12.15pm when it is supposed to start at 11.40. The reason? Paper is not enough? How can paper not enough when this is not the first time they conducted such test. How can the test being delayed for nearly one hour? As we need to wait for others to finish their test so that we can reuse back the question paper. Reuse of paper is acceptable if for saving the earth purposes. but reusing question papers containing scratches is not really a wise way. Fuhhh..

Today exam consists of 5 section. The personality test, Eng, BM, Maths and stupid analytical. My advice will be, just do as fast as you can. Skip the unnecessary question that u couldn't answer. I saw a few struggling to finish on time. Especially the personality test. Blasah ja wat secepat mungkin..

The worst tribute was the last paper. It's called Analytical paper. Which i supposed the worst of all. They gave u long long statement and you need to convert it into answer. Probably i'm a bit tempered during answering the paper that caused me couldn't think well. I hate delayed!! Truly hate it.. I can forgive if less than half an hour. But if more, than it's too much ..

When people tegur the government servant for the "kurang laju" they get pissed off. But cases by cases prove clearly that they are. I am wondering, how they can stuffed their ears ignoring the advices of the public than make an effort to change. All this complaints are worth nothing. I believe I'm not the first one to raised up this issue. But why i cannot see any changes going on? Why their speed couldn't be increased? Arrggghhhhhh.. What planet are they from.. Planet that spin not fast.. !!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Poor gal - delay for 1 hours. I am not going for the test as I only manage to back home around 8am. Hehe.

Red Chopsticks said...

better..than tahan marah like me..