Saturday, February 28, 2009

5 - 1 = always 5

The original 4 increase to 5 with Linda presence. After 2 months it reduced back to 4 with the departure of Mira. and soon it will turn to odd number again with the approach of April month. I've prepare myself with some activities that i might be able to do until i settle down for other job offer. With the saving that i gather for the past few months, i think i'm going for a Nikon d60 maybe the end of march. Recently went to BJ Complex photo fair, found the camera with reasonable price and package. Camera+8gb Sd+Photography Class = Rm 1988. I made my decision to not to rush into this deal since it involve quite a sum of money. So decided to wait for the pro to give clearer view on the camera before jumping into decision.
In addition, my parents' plan to open a Koay Tiaw Th'ng stall in Matang might keep me occupied for some time. I know, life after the farewell definitely not going to be the same. I might not be able to enjoy the Movie Day like i used to. So i made up my mind, since I'm going to help my parents, i'm going all out. I'm not going to do thing half hearted anymore. Put the degree thing aside. That piece of paper which i'm struggling to achieve for 3 years doesn't seem to be helping at this hard time. People might said that i made a wrong choice by becoming a buyer and not to stay on the research line. But i would proudly said I'm proud with my achievement as a human being. At least i have clearer picture on the other world. I experienced the hathic working hour. The stress that trigger while dealing and completing my task.

So to those out there, we should always develop and improve ourself. The hard situation always create the room for improvement. Mira.. if leaving means that u r one step to the success, then u made the right move. Don't feel bad about it. Like the formula 5 - 1 will always remain 5 in our heart. No matter which corner of the world that all of us in. Our friendship will remain forever.. That is a promise.

Deep down in me, the countdown clock started to tick. It tick faster with the approach of 25th March 2009.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree with you..... 5-1 = alwalys 5.

Anonymous said...

woish!welkam to the klab....
meh kita wat klab ibu2-bapa2 bukak bisnes...joms!