Monday, February 09, 2009

Livin' la Vida Loca

Wahh.. I'm receiving some quite negative comments on the new blog layout that i'm working on. Ahakzz.. Yet to see so many striking red once the blog is on thus hurt the eye. Tapi tak pa la.. It's my fav color after all. Why I'm so into red (like Ili so into pink, and Salwa into blue)? I remembered myself in the blue team when I'm in primary school. Being one of the itik on the field, i tend to have very strong spirit on the team I'm representing. Same goes to my other geng olahraga although we are in the different team. Most of us are in the blue and green team. So blue and green team seem to be strong competitors ever since. Since that, i know green is definitely the least color that i favoured. Then i moved to secondary school and I'm in the red team. Ahaksss.. The red team was champion for 3 years in a row. So there is the story plot. I like red madly coz my team won!! Go red. I even named my bola jaring team in matrix (Red scorpion adapted from blur scorpion in a Japan drama series-Pride). This is piece of empty content to be updated.

No comments: