Monday, February 02, 2009

The Darkness Never Dull Us

Arrrggghh..couldn't write la..No ideaaaa..Now I know, blogging is always an addiction although there times where no idea flow. To add on top, u have frens cum colleague who trying to chase u to "Weh update la weh blog..I got new post.!! Visit Mine..". Oh man.. Now I'm shivering and trying to pusing kiri and kanan to try to drag to make the story longer. I believe the subjects involve who blogged will tell nearly the same story as I am. But who cares.. Same pn same la..
.
I'll go to the most interesting part of the night. The Ping Pong-Slapping session. The last i remember holding a bet is when I'm in standard 6 (during the PJ class). Being a used to be perasan athlete, i still find it very hard to control the ball. Our bos taught us the basic way to serve the ball and to hold the bet properly. And the first few hits were disaster. The ball flew to everywhere except the table. But we are laughing hard. Real hard. Enjoying the lesson. I learnt one important metaphor behind playing ping pong.



Hit hard or soft? U decide

As all of know that ping pong ball is very light. The table is not that big either. The most important technique will be controlling the hand power. And the gracefulness behind each hit. If u hit hard, the ball will be unconditionally bounce. If u hit too soft, the ball won't cross the net. I get pissed each time i couldn't hit the ball back to my opponent. But in the end i still have to control the anger in order to control the ball.

The moral value behind is no matter how angry or stress u are, when it come to a situation where application of force is not suitable, then u have to soft, to be cool, to observe the situation and act. Tender and softness still strike!! The ball still bounce and you still win. Right? Act accordingly. It doesn't hurt to be hypocrite sometimes if it's going to make the situation better. Not to say i enjoy ping pong. But i enjoy it because I'm playing with my frens. I always enjoy group game. Yeaaahhh Me always appreciate and cherish my friendships.!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think sometimes we should write only when we have idea.....remember do not post just for the purpose to delight others.Hahaha.

ShZamirah said...

hehehe alaa marina, i know you always got idea.
eh the ping pong game shiokkk lar, next time play again and we
chayok2!