Saturday, February 21, 2009

That's It

Ya.. That's it!! I've been receiving bad real bad comment on my skin. Not to say that i gave up.. It just that, being simple is OK. There is no necessity on trying to be different from people just to stand up. Hello.. People will know who you are when they get along wtih you for quite some time. Although i tend to give false first impression (Bad one of coz..), I'm still me. I would look weird and freaky if I'm trying to act beautiful and ayu. Yukkkksss.. Sounds suckss and reality I'm suckkss when becoming one. So Heheheh i won't give up on modifying skin for my blog. Some people might like it, some might not. But it's worth of trying. But temporarily, i'll go for this simple one. I am a simple girl trying to be complex. Yeahhh..

The Eye That See The World

Today I've wrote 2 articles. One on the environment which i found out that i'm pretty much an environmental activist. I care, i really do. Although i couldnt put perfectly in words, I still wanna admit that i love the nature. Another article is on the installation of security camera at public place. I wrote 4 pages long for the 1st one which is in BM and 2 pages long for the second. Hehehe..i have to admit that although my general knowledge is very poor. Yet through constantly blogging (Ahakzz Yen Nee, dun laugh to this statement.. Constant la ni..1 week once..Tahan!!), i found out that idea easily flow once i pen down. I used to worry that i couldn't write in BM anymore since i stop mengarang for years. I don't know whether my essay going to impress the reader or not, but i've put my every opinion into it and little bit proud. Ahakzz..

Share with me your thought on : the installation of security camera in public place to fight crime. Some might find it invading their privacy. You think?

4 comments:

sYukCurz said...

hhaa... sejuk mata tgk skin baru ni ehehee...

in my opinion (ceh mcm budak skolah ahahah) public security ni menceroboh privacy individu. uhu

Red Chopsticks said...

hang nak wat tak senonoh mmg la ceroboh privacy..hehehe

Anonymous said...

Yen Nee will not laugh at you.....

Red Chopsticks said...

Aiyo..Yen Nee.. I thought u are going to give short karangan to me..