Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Gambler In Me

For the past 3 nights I've been enjoying myself playing card continuously. Usually we started off at 1++ am. The first day was blur session where i kept on making horrible mistake on determining what type of card to be placed. I was taught by Nicole 3 different game: Big D, 8.9. and Between. We ended up playing Big D all the time. It's indeed a very interesting game. It made my mind think at the peak hour where only movie and going out will make me stay awake. Definitely i was the big loser. Since it doesn't involve losing money (of coz no gaining oso!), we played again and again. Yesterday was the longest run. We started at 1.30 and ended at 4am.

I have to admit that playing card game is very addicting. Once u win, then u'll believe that u r going to win again the next round. If u loose, then u'll tell yourself that the next round will be better. According to Nicole n Jane this game depends on luck as well as skill (which both I'm lack of) . It does. I started winning a few round today.

Playing cards like Big2 puts me into situation where i have to make decision which card to throw. If wrong decision is made, then i'll be giving advantage to my opponent. At the same time, it tested me how dare i am to release my big2. Well newbies like me throw big2 at early round.

First muslim out there: Don't gamble!! hehehe Let's relate this game with some moral values(in term of card game). In life, there are times where decisions have to be made. It come whether we are prepare or unprepared. If we throw wrong card for instance, we might still win as long as the next person throw our desired card. Which mean, don't afraid to make decision. Jgn ragu-ragu. Yes u might regret on the wrong action. Like the saying goes " Action might not bring happiness, but there's no happiness without action". But life is about taking risk. Shuhhhh ur self out of the comfort zone. Go out and face the world. !!!

2 comments:

fievelski said...

weyh!blog kamu sgt striking...need help to redo the layout..ak taw ank suka merah..itu ak bley consider..mau consider my offer kah? u noe how to contact me kan?nanti ak blik penang nanti jom kuar..

Anonymous said...

Hmmm - relate it to decision making. Cool ya.