Saturday, February 07, 2009

Practice

Now is 2 am in the morning. Why am i so late? doing this damn thing that all of u been looking at. I was trying to be creative by amending the template coding that i found in blogskins.com. I've been working on this for few days. Today still didn't manage to complete it. So this is so underconstruction. I'm trying to put colors into the page so it might fit my name blog "Colors of life". Still the Me without the art telent or touch stirrr everything into rubbish. I'm going to work on it. I will. Maybe now it look ugly.. It might be better in the future. Who knows i might be doing my own skin. Yukkksss.. Berangan!!!

Need to crawl up the bed since i have aerobic lesson tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whao!!! Improvement ya....After you figure out do teach me,k? Hehehe....

ezzo_zul said...

dah lawa dah skin ni...huahahaha~