Thursday, February 05, 2009

Office COrner

I used to blog everyday during the shut down period. Then i stopped blogging for sometimes. Like the term widely used by a friend of mine " hot hot chicken shit".

A few interesting events occur during the non blogging period. The rush to close thousand old POs and the happening night shift. We went out 3 days in a row to mamak. Then tonight all of us decided to organize a steamboat event. The second in conjunction with Zamirah resignation which effective on March.

Everyone is asked to be prepared to the worse situation. I don't prepare much. Waiting for the RA application which has been weeks until i'm giving up the hope into getting it. I just couldn't chase myself out of this comfort zone of mine. Although i hate the fact that there's nothing much i can do at work, i still couldn't think of myself leaving behind the life that i'm having at my current department. Salwa once mentioned before she hates so much to change the working environment where she has to start everything from zero. I don't agree at first. I thought that changing is a good sign. But now.. I agreed strongly.. Sangat berat hati wanna left everything behind..

But yet.. The reality and our inner thought not always the same. Sometimes we have to put aside our heart and think using the logical and rational thinking. Right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we really need to come out from the comfort zone once we are prepare.

All of us feel stress on the current situation. Just take this as a learning curve in the real environment which none of us can predict on it.....

ShZamirah said...

yup...agree, rational thinking. be rational and reasonable.

Anonymous said...

hayoo..kenapa cam merah sgt ni weyh?