Sunday, February 01, 2009

Dup dap Dup dap

My day started at 9am. When i woke up, a sense of freshness running through my mind. As if i just wake up from a long long sleep. Not to mention that i slept quiet early last night. 12.30am. I'm having a habit nowadays to write down my expenses in a little note book. Sort of like financial planner. At least it given me a clearer view on the flow of my money. So i went to banks to withdraw and deposits. I'm the owner of debit card. Huh? Why not credit? Coz i don't trust myself into controlling my expenditure once i start swapping. And, i couldn't bare my eye to receive the end of the month payment notice. Wahhh. As for me, i worked hard the whole month, and after i obtained my salary, then it goes to drain coz of all the payment for the bills.
I 'm using this!!

So to the credit card holders out there, please share your view with me. Why do u prefer to spend using credit card while u have cash with you. Isn't better to use the cash that is available as i knew that u still have to pay the credit card subscription fees. Please advice.

While i was depositing money to the debit card account, I saw an accident involving an uncle at Jalan Tengah. He sort of fall from the bike and hit the divider if I'm not mistaken. Then the St John's ambulance came in action and carried him to the hospital i supposed. That uncle is around my father age judging from his physical appearance. I do want to make this statement: some elderly drive like samseng. It's true. My father ride his motor like he was in his 20s. He doesn't give signal most of the time and he barely follow the traffic light and the speed limit. Of coz he poses the confident and good driving and riding skill. I've once confronted him on his recklessness. He stared to poured out his hujah2 which sounds more like excuses and still practicing it. eeeeee geramm..

Currently reading : Shopaholic Abroad
Currently listening : Malaysian Indie Songs from the famous downloader *Faez yang demam*

4 comments:

sYukCurz said...

hehee... aku baru ja spend dekat RM300 guna credit card.hehee.. beli baju n sluar g keja.

Anonymous said...

Actually now we can waive the subscription fees. If you can control yourseld use credit card is good as you can pay bills, shopping and as ATM card as well. So it is multi-function compare to debit care which is not well accepted in shopping mall.

Hehehe......

Clumsy said...

I'm a debit card user as well..And I did use it everywhere and it is a successful transaction..And I am also a credit card holder..I got both..Hehehe..

Red Chopsticks said...

Really? Debit card is not well welcome in shopping mall? How come? Hehehe till this moment i only did 2 transactions in 3 months. heheh