Saturday, February 21, 2009

1,2 !!!

I just came back from the weekly routine to jump up and down at the PISA. The Sunday aerobic session..!! But realized that i started to get tired very fast. The past few weeks i could stay until the end of the hour. Now, i couldn't even hold my breath after the first half. Sometimes my chest felt so painful and i think i looked pale like a corpse. So I'll stop for a while and started to inhale and exhale. This technique not really working but temporarily will do. Since the medical check up that i under go last month, i took iron pill daily(neg by my father everyday). So the lack of iron shouldn't be the reason. Fuhh.. What happen ni...

Have a meeting with my future student's parent (insyaAllah). A bit nervous. Hopefully everything turn out to be well.

2 comments:

ShZamirah said...

i want to join the last aerobik session oso before go kl huhuhuhu...gonna miss the "hindustan" song :)
neway, nice background, frankly speaking...better than before...(hehehe...so u know alrady, last time one not really "friendly reading"-jgn la mara! :) )

Red Chopsticks said...

hahah..Since u belanja me laksa, then i forgive u!! I accept Rasuah in any form!! ehehehe