Thursday, February 12, 2009

Friends

.
I read one of the blog in the blog of note. http://www.almostdailyexploits.com/. She touched a bit on her girl friends. Excitement grows to talk about my friends (both girl and guy).
.
Frankly speaking, i used to prefer to spend time with guy friends instead of girl. There are less emotional involved through this friendship.
. .
I used to be very sensitive in term of my daily life. I always wanted things to go on my way, my view. So i tend to hurt my friends around by becoming a dictator. So girls couldn't get along very well with me. At that time, my circle of close friends was very limited. No intermediate phase. Either close or not close. Until one day my matrix friend (Ismahany), tegur me on my behaviour. She said that not every one can follow our way. We are living in a world filled with human being with different characters. We have to adapt in this situation only then we can survived. I took that advice seriously.


.
Then i started to be less emotional dependent. I always comfort myself whenever i encounter any situation that trigger my anger or hurt me. The first few tries were very tough. Whenever i hold my anger, I'll cried. The meditation and proper breathing technique during anger proven to be effective.
.
x-emo people will definitely understand well the present-emo person. How their facial expression might change once something trigger them. The action that was taken by me is not paying too much attention to those sign when i encounter one. It's not that i refuse to care about them. I still entertain in a lighter way. In my opinion, if u take things too seriously, things will not get better. U just have to get over it. Either hurt yourself and others or take it easy and everyone is happy. We make the choice, after all it's our life. But remember. We are living with others.
.
p/s: will continue with life after study.....Dream team..Ur turn is next!!

2 comments:

sYukCurz said...

http://www.4shared.com/file/73894362/bee49e49/Krispatih_-_Bila_Rasaku_Ini_Rasamu.html?s=1

nah link dia

Clumsy said...

Gurl..Hehehe..Me the same. I always wanted a perfect thing around me and it shud be my way..But time to time, try to let things loose and let it be the way it is..Then u will be less emotional..Or else just let others do the thing..Don bother so much..Live a happy life laa dearie..