Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Wat the Heck Am I thinking??

Ahakz.. This might sound stupid and hilarious.. I've been an active follower to my bestie blog. The blog dedicated to her first child and daughter plak tu. She's going to turn same age as me next month. At this age, she's sort of have everything under her palm. Husband, carrier, and best of all a daughter!! Bad me for not visiting when she delivered. Sorry..
.
My mama frequently mentioned that, no matter what happen in the future, she has her children. The treasure of her life. It's like that little creature grow and born from the belly, carrying them for nearly 9 months (both me n my bro overdue..makan sedap dalam tu..heheh).. It's part of her and i think that is how all mother felt. Macam early mother's day dedication plak.
So suddenly something stupid came across my mind. Syoknya having a child. But husband? Hahaha..I'm not into marriage. So that one can be dropped from the list.. I mean everyone seems to be happy with the presence of little baby in the house.. Hahah but thinking of raising the little kiddo, this wish blocked immediately. Wahhh.. Wat the heck!!
.
I think forever i'm going to bear the identity of becoming my mama's dayang then being one myself.. Euuu.. But if i have, i want to name him/her Iman Shah!! hahahaha gila..

3 comments:

sYukCurz said...

hayoo.... jauh nya thinking. ni cmna nak anak tp xmo laki. ahahhahaa

Anonymous said...

haha I neither wanna get married or having kids (at least that what I'm thinking at the moment)

moMMy yaSMin said...

aku terharu bila ada....... entry pasal aku.. consider la tu kan..


aku paham la bila mak hang kata preggy ampa tu teruk.. smpai overdue.. sbb aku pun sama. dah experience pun :)

love you bestie