Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Blank!!

Haa... Just sent some comments over to some of the link in frienster.. Only then i realize that it's been a while i haven't keep up on my friends track.. Some of them getting and got married. Some graduated.. Some doing well with their jobs, some still searching, others loyally observing at home. Time passed by so fast. Luckily with the current technology, keep in touch is as easy as pealing the peanut skin..hehehe..
.
Being a part time tutor and working at the same time are part of my daily routine. Tuesday and Wednesday are the tuition days. Monday is the preparation day. No more movie day.. I need to think of a way to reorganize my life back to the fullest. Do all the thing that i want do and drop the thinking on the tiredness that i might encounter. Yeah.. I'm going for movie, shopping, kechaking, aerobic and whatever. I warned you "TIREDNESS" don't mess with me.


Among the books that forcing myself to read


Before start tuition. Nearby my student's house

The camera with diffrent light exposure

Prefer this one
the game that i've always dream to be good at

3 comments:

ezzo_zul said...

woah..da makin terer kechaking!...saiz gambaq tu mcm kecik la...

Red Chopsticks said...

reverse psyco lagi la tu..!!

ezzo_zul said...

cess...keikhlasan daku diragui..