Friday, April 03, 2009

Ronda Ronda n Kechak kechak..

I dragged my mama to our favourite park - Metropolitan Relau. We are regular there. Been visiting there for quite some time. Besides enjoying the aerobic session there, i'm the most loyal dayang to accompany my mother for 3 rounds of walk. What make it special today was i bring camie along. So can kechak here and there. It's a bit embarrassing at first, look so poyo.. Tapi blasah ja la.. First few shots were suck!! Then slowly i tune here and there.. Manage to get a few boleh tahan pics..

I don't know if my lens going to damage with this direct exposure

Very attracted heavily on water movement
Autumn in Malaysia?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm - you should do more kechaking and read more photography magazine which can improve you skills.....

I am waiting for more great picture in your blog....Ganbateh!

moMMy yaSMin said...

yuhuuuu missy photographer

ezzo_zul said...

1. yup, kemre boleh rosak kalau amik direct sunlight...

2. cantik, tapi cam underxposure.
boleh tacap photoshop..(baca color correction!!)

3. ditto 2...

p/s: try amik gambar yg ada org pulak. sure lagi menarik!

Red Chopsticks said...

YN - Hehehe ya..I should.. One step at a time.. Fighting!!

Me Bestie - Poyo ja Lebih..

Makhluk Asing - Baik..!!hehehe camtu la..bagi advice..ni tak..reverse psyco la plak..heheh