Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ako Dah Nak Farewell Gak..

You all will be missed!!
Kli pop Kli Pop.. I worked at my current work place for nearly six months..We've been together during the ups and downs.. This is the first time, i've been seriously around "Org Ekonomi".. Hehehe not all has economy background..Some in computer and even one is in Biotech (sama with me..dunno la how she sesat..same kot with how i sesat).. Yet few years of experience made them well verse in this field..They talked about current economic issue which i'll be quite during this session unless to make stupid joke to lighten up the atmosphere..these talks sometimes lead to tense situation when everyone projecting diffrent opinion..yet sharing is a way of gaining knowledge..hehehe i dun really the latest world news gurl.. I love gossip more than i like about facts..hehehe..So as they talked, i digested and slowly adapt to the environment. Now? I can watch bloomberg and understand bit about what the presenter deliver.. Dulu? Haram.. tak paham n tak mo tgk..
King's American Choc

Wahhh..then..my life starting to go into new capter.. I am accepted to one of the research program in USM in the field that i like.. dengan berat hatinya...I passed the resignation letter to my boss. Previously i posted about me and some of my friends forced to resign and i was accepted back..Alhamdulillah.. Praise to the God..With the decrease head counts in the department, i think my depature is going to burden the rest..As they need to restructure back everything and indirectly some are forced to do my work..Sorry guys..Truly sorry...
.
I celebrated last birthday in the office on Friday morning (our tradition to cleleb birthday n farewell)..Wahhh..sad leh..Bought american chocolate cake..I don't know what else i can do to them before i leave.. Not much..What i can do is add smile to their faces.. Life solute at u when u make people smile(posted in the toilet!!).. Heheheh..They gave me the farewell gifts.. 2 cards.. and Eclipse!!!!3rd Stephanie Meyer's Twilight saga..Hehehe so..anyone else nak bagi ako hadiah, ako mau 4th book - breaking down!! heheheh tak malu..Syok gila when i received them.. Thanks to all!! ur presence and friendship mean more than everything.. Boss!! As planned, saya seludup masuk every Friday!!hehehe..
My cards!!Million Thankxxx


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha - bagi satu nak dua pulak minah nie. Anyway, just treasure another 3 weeks and hope we can give you a good memories.....

ShZamirah said...

waaweee....got the usm one? congrats sis! yaa...of course very sad, but u go girl, find ur dreams ok! all the best! but jgn lupo trip to kl plak!

Red Chopsticks said...

YN - Hehehe tu hint tu.. No need pening2 want to find present for me..heheheh..

Mira - Hehehe thanks to u too.. Heheheh sure didnt forget..we'll arrange one suitable time..After Langkawi la..opppsss..

Anonymous said...

K. Marina!!!! dapat USM ke?? best2!!! wuarghhhh I wish I am in penang now.. huhuhuhuhuh.. bile nak start nih hehehehehe..

- TiQAH -