Saturday, April 11, 2009

Aku Xcident !

Friday 10/4/2009 is a date where another chapter of my life has begun. With my fav baju kurung and heels! i drove SLK to work as usual. Nothing out of ordinary that happen.. I drove using the same old trail. Relau to Sg Ara to Jalan Tengah to Spansion. the trail wasn't complete yesterday. From far, i saw the yellow light was blinking (rosak la tu), then i decrease the acceleration, so the car speed was constant and slow.
.
The moment i passed the taffic light from my side, out of no where, i felt a hard crush in front of me and my car turn 90 degrees to the right. I felt sudden pain on my stomach and my right hand hurt as i guess it bang the door. Then the engine went dead and i went blank for second. After istifar, i searched for my hp and call my mother immediately requested my father to come asap. I believe the other car did the same as well.
.
This is the first time i met a major accident. Not knowing how and what to do, i moved my car after the other car gave the signal to do so. My leg was shaking vigorously while it pushed the clutch. I stopped at the stalls nearby the corner. While the other car moved to the other end of the road. Which i still couldn't figured out why.
.
Then a few uncles came to comfort me. while waiting, i called my boss to inform that i might be late and told him about the accident. He and Salwa came right after that followed by my father. The situation was a chaos. I can see runners everywhere offering their cards. I kept myself quite at that time, digesting and analyzing the situation. After short explanation and negotiation i was brought over to Bayan Lepas Polis Station to lodge a report. My car was towed by a workshop agent to Sg Pinang. The front part crushed to pieces and half of the radiator gone and the water pouring out from there.
.
After short report, i was sent to another room for soal siasat. Which i don't know for what reason. And the agent was there in the room. For what purposes? i don't know. The police man sort of blaming me as he said the main road is jalan Tun Dr Awang to Bayan Lepas. My road consider the minor road. So i have to stop and give way to the other main road. It's a cross road with traffic lights. No signboard saying that the other road is a main road. And he said i might need to be fined since i'm the one that hit the car. What? I go slow. And the car flew out of no where on a speed that he shouldn't be with the yellow light blinking like that. Fine.. I don't mind if i have to pay the driver coz i hit him, but now, i was asked to pay the police department coz i violated the traffic rule which because of the traffic light not functioning and no action was taken. Or as usual, Lambat..
.
One more advice to all : Next time before agreeing on sending your car to the workshop, make sure u asked clearly to them that their workshop is your insurans panel. Or not, u'll end up like me paying rm250 for the stupid mistake that they made. They towed my car to their workshop, then they said they wasn't my panel. And i have to pay if i need to moved the car out to other workshop. What is the mone for? Rasuah the involved people, tips for the agents. Hahaha.. I started to think. Don't they ever fear that all the cursed from the customers for the dirty tricks that they played, one day is going to be true. Ya.. I did cursed them. They'll get the proper repay for the dirty play. They will!!.. Damn..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm - sorry for not be there ya!!! Anyway, the most important things is you are safe.....

Just take this as a very valuable experience in life.....

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the early warning abt the insurance thingy. I'm glad you're still in one piece :D

ShZamirah said...

trust me, this is the real lesson u'll remember for the rest of ur life, dun regret..what's past is past, juz be extra careful next time ok. but for those people who being unfair to u, will get their lessons back!i very geram people who misuse their power! eeee!!!

fievelski said...

ala..biarkan sahajalah mereka kemaruk dengan kuasa sementara mereka...they wont go anywhere..trust me!hoho..skang fobia sudey maw bawak keta kah?hoho...

moMMy yaSMin said...

ya Allah.. main point is..

LUCKYly u r safe. this is the world of reality.. dirty tricks, rasuah is everywhere..

aku dah biasa kena

latte said...

skang ne mmg musim eksiden ka apa??haiyaaa..janji diri kita selamat naaaa..

Red Chopsticks said...

Everyone..

I really appreciate your advices and attention..heheheh thanks for the comfort..

I'm ok.. And all please beware when u are on the road..

Bad things happend.. But at least we can reduce the bad impact.. So take care everyone..