Sunday, April 05, 2009

Spice Up Your Own Day If U Felt That Urs' is Boring

Out of my conscious judgement, i grab my camie along with me to the aerobic session. Taking seriously the pro's advice, i try to capture human pics. To my disappointment. None of the pics work. All are so dull and monotonous. I don't know where to point the camera to. With the camie's limited zoom and afraid of the makcik n aunty2 going to curse me for taking their photo, i took from far. Pretty embarrassing that time. If there's a direct projector, people might see how ugly the pics turn out. Eeeuuu..

Something popped out of no where. Go market snap pics.. The best place with different character of human being can be easily spotted there. Alas.. By the time i reach home, my father came back from his daily ikan udang shopping. He said, some people hate to be photograph. I might get scolded if i just simply snap their pics. Isss susah betul.. Want to practice also hard.


Heheh late morning, my papa n me went town to hunt down some photography book in the second hand bookstore at chorosta market. Naik moto!!!I couldn't recall the last time i went out jalan2 with him. It's been a while.. We parked our moto at penang street and walked passed buildings, shops and all the short cuts which i definitely couldn't remember. Under the hot sun!! and he walked like bullet train!! Until my appendix gave a short buzz pain. Hehehe we went to Nasi Kandar Sultaniah. Planned for Tajuddin Hussin.

The price there is quite reasonable with good curry. Not overcook nor too spicy. Today my treat. Sort of proud, since this is the first time i treat him. Hehehe he's been raising me up for nearly 23 years. Stuffed me with thousand packs of nasi kandar n roti canai..It's time to repay bit by bit. Heheh..Still long journey to go..Then we move on to Batu Lancang market. Again short cut here and there. Pening pening..

We bought 600 gram of long clamps for rm9!!!hehehe skali skala. He intended to cook with asparagus. Goreng bercili is what i suggested. Heheh purposed that clams coz ate before in port klang with Faiz n Shukor. Ingat tak weh? gila sedap..gila mahal..heheheh...

Lupa lupa.. One more story.. I washed all my bags. And not to my surprise, i have collected total of 12 bags...From sling to hand bag... And i used all ok!! All gara2 an article on the germs that are possibly be on your beg. Imagine, where we carry our beg. Where we put them. We washed the attire that we matched with our beg.. And not the beg. And we reused it over and over..hmmm..that is quite something..luckily most mine are non leather. hehehe.. So people.. At least put it under the hot sun.. Let the germ go for tanning session.hehehe..


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice layout and you just make me homesick now.....

So next time snap my photo lar as "I am human" and walking object as well. Hahaha.

Red Chopsticks said...

hahahah..at last.. At first..I chost red colored layout..then i know..all will jump and scold me again..At least there's some red lining at the page oso..hehehe..I will!!

sYukCurz said...

adoiii.... penin kapla tk bintik2 merah ni. huhuu.. anyway thnx for da memories. mestila igt.

Red Chopsticks said...

dengki!! ako boh apa pn pening!!