Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saya mengantuk

Courtesy of http://www.florahealth.com

This is a self claimed statement again!!.. I’m always tired n always tak larat n always carried sleepy panda eye all can be linked to the iron deficiency that I carried all this while. I visited the clinic lately asking for ferum tablet (The previous packaged that I had on my second last visit to the blood donation campaign finished..ahhh that was 2 years ago!! Hahahaha baru teringat nak amik yg baru!!!) kahkakhakah.. Instead of dispensing the ferum tablet to me, the nurse in charged gave me multi vitamin, vit c and cod liver oil.. ahhh yes!!!! I save up few ringgit since I was planning to buy some omega 3 tablet for my sinus (morning bersin.. kena hujan bersin.. dari sejuk ke panas bersin..dari panas ke sejuk bersin…bersin ja memanjang….)..aiseh…
Other non related claimed is mamak’s stall the tarik contains quite high caffeine!! (ni pn separa fitnah gak.. since I have no scientifically proven data..) ..i always opted for the tarik instead of Nescafe kononnya don’t want to be dependent on the caffeine intake.. Using myself as the subject, I drank 1 cup kayu’s the tarik kurang manis and I still managed to stay awake till now!! Hello.. I slept at 2.30 yesterday and was fully awake at 7 am…to others this amount hours of sleep brings nothing to them.. to me.. sikit nih!!!!!!!!!...hehehe the moment I sipped it.. I felt sudden alertness on me..klau iklan Pepsi jadilah bruuuuupppp.. hehehehe.. And im sleepy now and couldn’t function any better now.. but still couldn’t drive myself to sleep… wehhh..ako nak tidooooo..

6 comments:

Unknown said...

2.30 ke 7 am tu baru 4.5 hours..
huh.. tak cukup buat aku jugak.. haha.. u are not alone..

tapi bab bersin tu, kau sesorang la.. hehehe..

husni said...

ak tido msti ckp 8 jam..
klu tak ckp, musti qado..
tp slalunya lebey..
caffein do nothing.
hehe

farhani said...

aku minum apa pown tetap tidooooooo..kroh kroh..

Red Chopsticks said...

ja a- hahaha eh ramai babies kt cni rupanya..kuikuikui..

husni - hg kn ciku..ciku perlu tenaga lebey tuk ajar..hehehe

fani - hekhekhek..journalist perlu ilham..so kena ada rest yg cukup!!

no23 said...

bersin...keluar penyakit..

Red Chopsticks said...

yeah!! go bersin