Monday, April 12, 2010

Azam Azam Zam Zam am am m m

When i grumble too much in my life (i realize that!!!).. and reread back or just refresh what happen.. How ungrateful i was behaving.. But i couldn't help it.. It was so sickeningly sucks!! Euuu.. Nothing seems to please me now.. Except for a bag in Forever 21...!! aha.. I was surveying something for a non-too-girly-girl that one awhile is girly (ahahaha).. then my eye caught a black handbag hanging in between other luxury bags (weh..100 and above is expensive to me!!Dang..hehe).. See.. i forgot that i was angry when i talked about shopping!! (Opppss am i geli myself??!!)..heheh..

Last few non blagging days, i browsed through some of the blogs in my friends' blog list.. Some are so inspiring and informative without sounding so boring or skem-A!! Wow... not all people is blessed with writing talent. Some tried (like me..) n still trying to improve.. Some just wrote flawlessly~~.. Ngehhh not going to mengeluh this time.. I'll try to vary my content next time.. with the hope that all the grumbling dont come in my way!!!!shuhhhhh u go away~~ hehehe till then.. bernafas.. hembus..bernafas...hembus lagik!! ohh...im hungry~


2 comments:

no23 said...

gudlux...

Red Chopsticks said...

uuhh thanx