Sunday, April 04, 2010

Ako kurang OK

"Marina OK?"heheh this was one of the most frequent question thrown to me since this morning.. I still couldnt figure out why.. I wake up early today.. doing my daily routine before start off to work.. the only irregular thing i did was filling up petrol before i was here.. accidently and a bit of purposely smell some while filling the tanks..heheh skit saja ok.. tak banyak la.. sendat hidung ako.. then i came with this fluctuating mood.. There's this sudden anger and grudge accumulate in me the moment i enter the lab.. damn.. The mood scale turn to negative.. (not again!!!..i just finished my pms ok!!).. this time is bad.. i think nearly effecting everyone.. i looked tired n serious.. my serious face.. !!! (looks like i can punch just anyone to bleed anytime!!oohh damnn..).. most probably because i escape the Saturday training then all the stress and tense are waiting to be released.. takkan training train and polishing up the beast in me? U got to be kidding.. classifying myself as semi-beast today.. After i had 2 packs of Nasi Lemak.. (haaa segala organ dalamanku..please terima penebat baru yang akan mengkusyenkan hgpa suma...heheh).. i felt better.. not any better..just better...yosshhh i'm terrified of myself.. gila punya pompuan.. i couldnt just walk away.. plenty more things to do.. meditation and isolation!!! haaaaa this is the best way!!! ommmm.. tp ako nak p besembang n begosip... alaaa...~~~lantak la..

be human back..!! bertukar!!!! hehehe

3 comments:

ZooL.Ahmad said...

bukan ke hang mmg gila??

Anonymous said...

Hmmm - so great by having 2 pack of Nasi Lemak u feel better. Me sleep a whole afternoon but the feeling of mood swing still here. Haiz....I think I really can punch people now. Hahaha.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.