Friday, April 02, 2010

I hate dateline!!

Today was hell a crazy hettic day for me..
I hate dateline!!

I took up a freelance job..Yukksss freelance konon..heheh its a part time e-book content preparation. We will be given 1 week to complete our task for each chapter..

The previous 2 were teamworkly done.. I don't know how greediness overcome my consciousness or maybe my consciousness is out of tune!! lupa nak ukur baju dibadan sendiri lak~~ So i pulled the whole chapter's burden on me!! and i did it 3 days before dateline assuming that i can finish them if i delay my sleeping time and wake up early!! ahahah it works on the last two days.. Today's worst.. I'm not the midnight oil burner..slalu ako tido ja..exam tak exam.. Its not that i don't want to stay up..i couldn't!! But i slept at 1.30 am yesterday n back on action at 6.15 am.

The amount of caffeine intake today alone can equal to my usual 1 week total intake.. Damn.. I've never imagine myself being so into pc before.. every minute was so precious to me... Even 10 minutes before lunch, both my skinny + short +weird shape fingers were still pressing here and there..

Went to pool today for the scuba stuff.. hehe we are trying to blow some life into this dead club..heheh.. With the help of some geng Yat n Nadia (kudoss and thanks~~), the room was slightly in order compared to before.. Then rush back to lab to continue my translating+typing+regretting job..

then my ma send a msg "Na..bli sat teh tarik kayu kat ma.. tringin aah.. haaa balik awal makan!!" adeh.. i was planning to go back late~ tak boley jadi nih.. at 1 rushed back for lunch.. While waiting for my pa oso i type again!! hahaha.. after finish oso type again.. then received a call..go lab.. type again.. settled something..type again.. until tepat at 5pm.. the button save as was confidently clicked and attach and send!!(ako baca bismillah la..heheh)

fuhhhh lega gila gila.. my senior came.. la tak pa la..tak yah teruk2 nak antar dalam sminggu..boley ja delay..dangggg sat kepala kt dinding.. ako punya gila pulun..tetiba boley lak camtu.. tp tak pa..lega dah.. ..ttd baru pas ngajar tetiba rasa alamak boringnya malam tak dak kerja.. i need to be kept busy all the time!!! Nak tido awal hari ni!! harus...ganti balik~~

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ko cakap pasal caffiene, tadi aku pegi library, dekat tepi tu ada sample nescafe free. aku bantai arh. banyak gak.

dekat nak sembahyang jumaat, aku pening + angin + nak muntah.. kena makan tengahhari.. petang tadi banyak kentut..

oh, my point, do watch when you take caffiene.. :)

ezzo_zul said...

kehkehkeh...best kan buat freelance.

ja a >> ko mkn nescafe apa?aku pn nk kentut byk2 gak buang angin. :D

Unknown said...

nescafe la.. ala sample yang boleh amik banyak2 dalam cawan kecik tu..

*buang angin sihat..

Red Chopsticks said...

Ja a- kuikuikui..nescafe tu antidiuretic agent.. kencing yg bertambah pusingan..ako tak sure lak senang kentut..hehehe..eh..nasib ko mula kentut time ptg..klau tak jenuh batal wuduk.. heheh

en zul - heheh..ska duit ja..tak ska wattttt...

Unknown said...

haha.. tu la.. nasib baik masa petang.. kalo tak, aku lepak dekat sebelah bilik air semayang kot.. haha

Roda 2 said...

mata duitan!