Friday, March 19, 2010

Drought From BLogging Ended

Refreshing the same tag line: I haven’t blogged for quite some time.. Not to say I’m back.. On and off is just my unofficial motto.. -_-..

Just watched 9 end 2 out.. A Korean drama I owned since 2 years back.. Of course I wont be watching them all the way from the start.. From the final episode to few episodes back.. This is definitely one of my fav despite of the non high popularity.. I think I like this more than Coffee Prince.. Why leh? Coz I like how they are able to retain their friendship well by caring to each other so much until they realize that.. jeng jeng jeng… Happy ending la of coz.. Hehehe..They were friends for years and knew each other so well that anyone around them can feel something is going on between them (of coz both of them super lampi!!).. Tthe way they care for each other is so effortlessly (this happen before the early stage of confession).. Then it started to turn up side down when their own opponent started to put pressure on them.. Then they felt unease when they started to realize the feeling existence.. aiseh… luckily it ended the way it should.. The hero went “ Lets get married”.. then I super like the answer of the girl “let’s better be in love”.. (kuikuikui..she sort of avoid answering the proposal and it ended that way..)..hehehe.. And they are in their early thirties.. hehehe.. muda lagi tuh~~

Some has their concept of bringing their relationship into next by rushing things up coz their couldn’t bare to stay apart from each other.. They want to stick together all the time and share everything together.. But don’t we know that feeling faded away.. The faster it is built the faster it blows away.. It should be able to sail the sea of obstacles and the still standing strong as the anchor released mark the time has arrived. Hmmm… Again.. theories of the self-think-she-knows-lots-of–things-girl..Yuckkksss!! hehehe till then..

4 comments:

specky said...

coffe prince in original versi best..
in korean language.

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you enter, will look progressive for more interrelated articles promptly as its sole of my favourite topic to read.

Red Chopsticks said...

specky - yeah nice one ~

anonymous - ohh.. i talk craps..