Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ako dan PMS

Topic of the day: When PMS moody strike.. prepare for the worst!!! Hekhek.. I’m a science based student, so talking about this issue bring no super shy syndrome on me.. hehehe.. Hopefully its educating...

OK so yeah.. once a month or to be accurate 28 days, the unfertilized egg cell released by the ovary with the uterus wall wil collapse and formed what we known as menstruation or period. Some might suffer the pre and post syndrome of this.. Well, when it involve the lost of big amount of your tissue (blood are categorize as tissue), some might experienced terrible pain (senggugut) or may they get tired very fast or Mood swing!!!As the spectators, forgive ur dear friends for acting weird and not centered.. Can't help~~

Hahaha.. I’m super lucky to not being selected to taste the pain.. (damn I heard its super damn pain..).. But I do experienced the mood swing syndrome.. How it felt? U wake up and don’t feel like doing anything but u have plenty of things to land your hand on. Then you cant concentrate what you are doing.. So I asked my labmates: if we don’t have mood to do experiments, we are not guilty for not doing that right? Hahahaha…

Jeng jeng..today was a relax day after so long.. Then.. ahakkkzzzz.. out of the blue moon, I checked the GSC website and found 1 story that caught my eye.. So bought lunch and grab my bag and.. Headed towards queensbay.. hehehe.. Did my usual calm my mind therapy.. watching movie in a cinema with only 4 ticket purchaser.. Heheheh so ate inside, drank inside, laugh inside.. blab la bla… The Tao Fighter: Woochi.. best!!! Korean usually made good drama but not good movie.. but this time mmg best!! Hehehe for me I enjoyed watching.. Maybe caused its been ages since the last time I watch.. so preety much enjoying the feel (hero dia pn not bad~)kuang kuang kuang.. Hehehe.. came back with half of my burden released..

until half way baru ako tringat: suit!!! Lupa singah Forever 21..Sory babe!!! Lupa gila… sok ako rajin ako singgah.. hehehe..

I’m very grateful that I have a vehicle to transport me wherever I want to go.. Alhamdulillah for that… Honestly, my SLK (small little kancil) did plenty of super helpful things through out my life..if I can award any of non living thing as the hero award, without doubt I’ll award SLK.. hehehe… Thus I do realize how important a transport is.. No matter how small it is, or just 2 wheels (bicycle or motor) still, u are mobile!!! U can go anywhere u want!! Anytime.. grab a key and blah.. relax urself.. at least u don’t let go the anger or frustration to others and effect others!!! So guys!!!! Save some money and start to plan for one if u don’t have.. if u do.. than be thankful to the person behind the precious gift.. ^_^

9 comments:

en. belemoih said...

cehh...baru ja ckp smlm,terus arini p tgk wayang..

Red Chopsticks said...

hakhakha.. rasanya mesti tercetus sbb dingatkan..ishh ishhh.. sila kurang ingatkan saya ngan perkara2 melara n foya-foya nih..hekhekhek...

Unknown said...

arh.. lama betul tak tengok wayang.. ni semua projek punya pasal.. haih.. lepas ni exam final lagi.. jawabnye mmg lama la aku nak gi tgk wayang lagi.. heheh..

oh, pasal trasnpot tu, mmg aku thankful sebab ada sebijik. senang betul nak pegi mana2.

farhani said...

weh macek best sgt ka cerita neh..huhu

Red Chopsticks said...

ja a - heheh tak pe..nnt abis ko balsah ja g wat rally.. tak pn..alaa cabut jap g time tension2 tu..blk relax skit jiwa..heheh

fani - perghhh camna ko leh ,uncul kt cni.. macek suka cer tu!!eh macek ska hero dia..hahaha

Unknown said...

hahah.. you are so right.. jalan-jalan bile tension best jugak..

itu pon lama dah tak buat.. hua3X..

Red Chopsticks said...

hehhe.. n ko kan ska wat rambut..tukar aah style baru skali..heheh

Unknown said...

ahahah.. baru petang tadi rasa nak potong rambut.. tapi aku promise nak simpan 6 bulan.. hehe..

nak tukar style rambut mengambil masa and confidence wooo... haha..

Red Chopsticks said...

hekhek.. ako tahu..sbb fashion rambut ako sama ngan semasa ako berumur 12 tahun..!! n ako still takut nak wat permanent straightening!! or even perm!! heheh jadi kenyataan tu biar ako ja la yg pegang.. hehehe