Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Repay n Reflect

Do u believe in repay? (bahasa melayu nya Pembalasan?) I do!! and still will do.. Yesterday was not a so good day despite that i managed to fast!! horayyya.. 1 day down.. 6 more to go.. Then as usual gossiping is something sort of essential.. We dont always talk bad things ok.. its just some sharing of info between each other... The eventually something not so nice came up and it was the topic of discussion the whole day.. I did pass some of the story to my momi oso imagine!!!! (punya gila ska bergosip~~)

this morning when i wake up..danggg!! the first thing came across my mind which i totally forgot was: I left my sample outside the fridge!! DAMN!!!!! there were controlled samples.. so to obtain it is not easy.. I'm not even sure if there are stable or not in the room temp.. Worst of all i placed my sample in a cheap flask with ice cube inside.. I can imagine my sample goes swimming n turned upside down in the flask.. This definately trigger my nerve and i ended up refreshing myself there must be something that i've done in the past..

The wise always says: When things goes wrong, reflect yourself.. there must be reason why it happens.. most importantly, amend the mistake, apologize to the individual affected... then remind yourself never never never do that again..

OMG.. Call me superstitious or anything, i thing i'm going to do something not too obvious (hilang lak imej heroin ako nnt..hehehe) in the hope to lighten up my guilt..

7 comments:

fievelski said...

hang heroin ka? bukan hero.ops!

husni said...

haish...

Unknown said...

somehow i kinda hope karma is true..

ZooL.Ahmad said...

do good to me always, for sure no repay~~
i tell u wan...
:p

Red Chopsticks said...

faez - hahaha heroin la when im i dont talk!! hehehe

Husni - hekhekhek.. tak buat dah~~

Ja a - yeah..sounds like ur waiting for the karma to strike some one!! hehe

Zool - ahaha i'm always good to u what!! at least i remembered ur bday~~hahaha

Unknown said...

yeah.. also serve as reminder to myself not to treat others poorly..

ZooL.Ahmad said...

perli nampak!!
i remember this year wat.. :)
siap buat lagu lagi