Monday, March 29, 2010

1 2 3 Things!!!

3 things brighten my day today.. The first one was I saw an old chinses couple on the Honda c70 motor with both wearing decaying helmet (one blow from the strong wind sure the helmet tamat riwayat..hehe).. This auntie was waving her hand vigorously signaling behind car to give way to them to get to the right… What really left an impression to me was them (at that age) being able to be on a bike together.. go market, go sightseeing, go visit their children or grandchildren maybe… How sweet it is.. to have someone by your side till the end of your journey.. Supporting u. accompanying u, sharing stories, jokes, gossip, quarrel with u.. These are the dreams that I believe everyone hope for.. Let’s hope for the best then…


The second incident was me being able to enjoy Laksa!! Ahahaha.. Cuma kurang pedas skit yg mengurangkan keummmpphh-an nya..hehehe a good cook will always cooks good food although probably some discounts here and there.. nyum nyum..


The third n should be ahead the list was, I like today’s training.. I arrived late assuming that I’m not joining the training anymore until a good friend of mine from the team contacted me.. aahhh.. some enthusiast with the same hobby contacted u to do things that u love the most..hahaha so I was there around 6.20.. hahah luckily my senior gave me his partner since he has this deep skin cut/ injured injury.. And paling syiooookkk was that.. It was raining and windy… All our sweat were replace by refreshing breeze from the outside. It evaporated so fast that actually it reduce the tiredness of the muscle.. when it started to rain.. We kind of starting to shout louder.. No one in the building.. So what else.. shout till the top.. shouting does released the energy more and each kick is slightly better.. of coz it is a way of releasing ur mental and physical pressure.. I loikeee so muchhh. Heheh but damn have to rush back since I have tuition class tonight.. aishhhh~~~

6 comments:

Unknown said...

auntie on c70 story is so sweet.. puts a smile on a face of a road rage like me.. like me lah.. orang lain aku tak tau..

Red Chopsticks said...

aha..sweete gila..walaupun dia cam terbongkok skit n husband dia pn bw moto tergoyang2.lawak2..haahaha.. ko reti ker bw roda dua?

Unknown said...

terbongkok dan goyang2 menyebabkan dia jadi sweet dan menyebabkan semua yang ko cakap kat atas menjadi impian semua orang.. still lawak bila tgk.. hehe..

roda 2? dulu penah bawak skuter bapak aku.. takat pulas minyak boleh la kot.. nak tukar-tukar gear kat kaki, x de pengalaman lagi.. haha.. tapi skunk aku pencen sbb kat umah aku x de moto dah..

Red Chopsticks said...

aaahhh.. impian indah~~ oohh ada pape ko naik basikal je..memandangkan ko pn malas nak bersukan kan.. haaa sesuai la sgt beroda dua tak da enjin..

Red Chopsticks said...

aaahhh.. impian indah~~ oohh ada pape ko naik basikal je..memandangkan ko pn malas nak bersukan kan.. haaa sesuai la sgt beroda dua tak da enjin..

Unknown said...

hahah.. memang sesuai.. :)

tapi kekadang teringin plak nak bawak moto sbb keta besar sgt.. x leh nak mencelah2.. hehe