Monday, February 22, 2010

Ako ska money !!

hahaha.. cehhh statement stelah lama nyelam menghilang.. Orang nak kaya, ako pn nak kaya gak... tp ngan duit ako sendiri lah..Hmmm looking at my working friends achivements and imaginasi liar on their pay slip wat did some how pull me down..
.
haiihhh.. ~~
.
Frankly speaking, i'm not comfortable when its nearly the middle of the month where more than half of my salary vanished in to jerebu air.. Mula la ako nak bawa buku biru melawat pejabat pos or cimb berdekatan.. tp.. looking at the decending amount of the book mula membimbangkan ako..ishh something need to be done.. So i started loading myself with tuition class.. It's definately not an easy task to do.. in fact it started to feel like a burden to me.. I need to peruntukkan some big portion of my free time for few bucks in return (bnyk ga...heheh)...
.
Like today for instance, after lab, i had my taekwando training which i ran after the clock ticked at 7 (half way through..and shit..dumm dumm demm!!i left my belt, so cannot wear uniform..end up with only yellow body glove T yg ada kesan getah pokok langsat n maggis..cettt..n i was teased at begining n end of the class.. tak malu pn..cuma cam kureng skit semangat..)..
.
oohh then after TKD, i rushed back home.. within 1 hour, i ate, bath, clean n pray n like a bullet on the back of c klasik g tuition..(papa sent!!heheh).. my eye was half open time teaching.. luckily i've this naik hantu sindrom when i started teaching.. i get very semangat skit time ajar home tuition (keep on reminding myself.. depa ni org susah..make every of their penny worth.. i know how hard it is to earn...klau big tuition class during weekend yg ako wat tu la..ako leh gila,.cam nak pungai ja depa sekor2 yang dok wat cam argghhh very disrespect!!!)..
.
haihhh i did mengeluh banyak today.. Can i stand doing this for another few more months? i need to.. COzzz
  1. Some people sayang diri.. maka what they earn, they spent for themselve.. they'll end up with trunks of price-tag-still-on items.. Ahakzz..
  2. Some people sayang family.. maka they spent nearly everything to their family.. Alhamdulillah..for them as long as they are able to help their backbone..they are fine with this term.. but u get your self preety much in trouble since u gave too much!! hahaha
  3. Some people lak dia jenis cepat bersyukur.. maka.. they'll be very grateful to have and spend whatever available.. and they are well organize.. if more income, then spend more.. if less then sabor je lah~~
  4. People like me love ownself and family at the same time.. hahaha.. so.. u'll have double expences... luckily my parents wasnt relying fully on me.. so i'll allocate portion of my income to them.. and hahahah n beberapa for myself.. penat2 ako kerja.. sure la ako kena rasa.. expecially when u have perasan-kaya hobby.. not 1 but hobbies!!.. n u'll end up investing this and that to them.. that's why.. i'm living in kepenatan n battery is slowly blinking..

How could i stop then? I dont know where i heard this but each time i'm super tired with a few more tasks lining up, i'll have this phase cam mantera ja terngia-ngia in my mind "Each person is granted with 24 hours per day.. it depends on how u manage it.. if they can.. why not u..alaahh susah skit jer..?"..

hmm.. i did cover half of the crazy conversations,monolog,thinking i had in my mind for the past few days that caused my sleepless night.. Yeah.. I'm mentally tired but physically lazy due to the new year..cuti.. so i havent do any workout.. yesterday i did a round in PISA.. haaa~~ enjoy the run n the air.. n trigger my nerve and other tersumbat part of body.. so i function better today.. hehehe.. motif? get tired n sleep?hehehe
.
p/s: the example used are picked from my daily encounter with human. There's possibility admitted that i might interprated them worngly..I'll apologize in advance but heheh please treat it as some funny examples to be shared ya.. ^_^V.. no hard feeling..
.
I'm going to bed early today!!! Success rate? low!! heheh

1 comment:

husni said...

dont wait for free time but MAKE time!!

nyway, bila betol2 nk g korea neh ?? aku nak buat masa..hehe