Monday, February 15, 2010

CNY Cuti Summary

Yaeyyy… !! CNY just passed.. And yeayy I harvested quite a number of big n small angpau.. My pa increased his generosity to rasuah us stay longer at my ah ma house.. heheh layan ja~~Like hari raya, no nobel feeling about celebrating festive season from me.. hehehe the electricity was cut off on the eve of new year.. Then our household was entertained by the fireworks war between houses.. Too bad its not any normal mercun roket.. this is real blink2 fireworks.. cik camie was upstairs and I was few steps late so only manage to capture few terkejut tergempar scene.. everything resume nearly 2 in the morning.. ya after I shower myself to sleep with sweat.!!
The weather was extremely challenging with me.. and little red viva was blocked by another of my uncle’s car which he went out to waterfall with his car key!! So I ended up with camie walking down the hill for sightseeing.. I slipped out by only informing my pa.. heheh.. if the rest knew, I’ll be scolded until no face or will be grounded !! did I ever mentioned that there was murdering case on pair of well being husband n wife whom turn out to be my ah ma neighbor? They were murdered on the same night by a burglar (an addict) and they left all their fortune to their dog!!??.. I think the dog was traumatized!! And I started digging if there’s any unrest soul wondering around after the terrible night? My ah ma said no. ishhh hampa p nada.. the man was captured and this case is still hanging around in the court.. Biasa la.. kelembapan system kerajaan kita kan dah well known..!!..
Saw few monkeys fiercely showing faces to me while I was trying to snap their group photo.. mestila ako tak takot.. heheh.. Going up the hill I passed a house with long body dog.. it’s kind of short long body dog..it followed me nearly until the gate!! Gila..ako punya la cuak.. tak pasai2 nnt ako kena samak!! Hehehe… luckily it was mini in size.. so couldn’t beat my quick steps (Ha!!! My leg dah free from injury!!so walking speed resume~~~)..

Dudidada~~went back yesterday and taught tuition at night and spent my night preparing speech for tomorrow’s talk.. yeayyy I was invited to become the MC.. wahhh cuak sehh I have to speak proper English since the speaker is not local..!! camna nih!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

no electric on new yr eve? opens up new perspective right? hehe..

suka gambar antenna bersama langit tu..

*kalo aku nampak anjing, cecepat aku lari. bukan takut tapi malas samak.. :p

Red Chopsticks said...

uikk ko tak balik kampung ker? aah tu aah pening apa ker diaorg new year mati letrik.. Sila benarkan ako gelak membayangkan ko lari!! hakhakhakahakahak..

Unknown said...

balik la.. skunk kat umah ni.. :)

bayangkan aku lari dgn tenang..

Red Chopsticks said...

kedua-dua gambaran ttp mengeletek ginjal ako..hehehe

Unknown said...

oleh itu, sila gelak dgn sopan..

haih, sabar je lah.. XD

sYukCurz said...

eh. hepi CNY lupa lak nak wish personally, aku wish generally jek kat fb ahahaa

Red Chopsticks said...

Ja a - hekhekhek

syukor - tambah jumlah hutang tertunggak!! heheheh sila jamu ako ngan jeli kelapa tuk next meeting kerna lupa bday ako ngan CNY !!hehehe

fievelski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fievelski said...

omaigod