Monday, November 30, 2009

Inner Emptiness Refilled




I am an addict now!! Yoshh.. my craziness towards novel came again..skali lagi adik ako cakap : “aah hg mmg hot hot sgala shit yang ada kt dunia nih”..hehehe for the pass 5 days i’ve manage to filled my inner emptiness with 3 romantic story plots from Eclipse (wow what take me so long!!ahakz..), PS I love You and The notebook.. The last two were special contribution by Nadia.. Thanks ya!!.. At least i felt contented!! Ahakzz..

PS I Love You deliver a special message on gathering your strength to face the world after one of the major strength of your life collapse.. I was caught by the reading temptation the moment i set my eye on the first page.. Pages over pages made me realised that love wont vanished in the thin air just like that.. falling in love might be easy but falling out of love on the person that u felt so much is harder than anyone can imagine.. Yeah.. I cried across the sorrow plots, laugh with them over their silliness and their spontaneous joke and conversation.. With Gerald Butler on the cover..ahakzz lagi lah..~~ sempat lagi ako wat iklan..

The Notebook.. Cover depan dia akan menyebabkan my mama n pa curiga what type of book am i reading.. hello 23 ok.. pass all the adult section..ahahaha.. Tapi this book is definitely not to judge based on the cover.. Its a classic love story that captivate my heart.. I was so touched how can 2 person that was apart for 15 years managed to find themselves strongly attracted to each other again.. And how the love they carried along with their 49 years of marriage still burning although fate ripped off their last few years of the weak pounding of heart beats..
.
Apart from what i felt for Edward Cullen from the saga sensation, Eclipse still far behind in conveying the love message as other senior writers..

6 comments:

husni said...

baguih..baguih...
membacakan amalan mulia..
teruskan membaca ye ank sedara ku

sYukCurz said...

humm.. aku xpernah bernafsu untuk membaca novel. tambah2 novel english. mcmana ek

Red Chopsticks said...

hehehe kan hang ska baca buku ilmiah.. by the way, p la cari buku bestseller yg paling best then hg baca la..leh jadi addicted gak..

Muhammad Alif said...

novel=boring..haha

fievelski said...

singapore cemana cik abang.

Red Chopsticks said...

lip - best la!!

faez - hmmm nothing so great.. ntah.. home sweete home kot.. xbest aah sgt..