Wednesday, November 18, 2009

D.I.Y

Gone through some of my fren's blog, few of them started more or less with "It's been awhile since i blogged..."heheheh i was a bout to said that thou...hehehe.. for sure lots of thing to catch up with.. The tuition ended.. did i mentioned it earlier?hehehe so to keep my self occupied.. I did few D.I.Y stuff.. (do it your self la!!) ..

first segments of D.I.Y was to shalek my table.. Some weird ideas of wanting to uniform my room color.. Eh salah the furniture in my room.. Well i had this almari with dark wood color.. And i am so tak sedar diri that poket ako hampir kering, i wanted to get myself a very simple single wooden bed (cheap is included in the defination..ahakzz).. Maka, my table which was slightly clear brownish dishalek until all turn out to be black!! it was my pa la.. go n buy black color shalek.. aisehh... Not bad la.. for a first timer.. Maka belegam la meja ako..up n down.. n my room smells stink!! ueekk..

Another chapter of D.I.Y was preety embracing... Hahahaha gelak dulu sat.. With the help of Ja a (thanks!!) ako dapat la bday guitar chord.. In the hope to record the live version and send it over la..kononnya... hahaha ako record ja.. hahahah pengsan.. ako sendiri tak sampai hati nak dengar..last2..dalam 20 recordings that still tak work, fed up.. ako peluk guitar n felt asleep.. hahaha frust sampai lena...maka..peringatan pada semua.. sila D.I.Y ikut kemampuan anda..!! Jgn berangan ja lebey~~..

p/s: dinner dekat Gurney hotel skali lagi menampakkan ako memakai boot sakit kaki ku yang zip nya tersangkut!! hehehe..nasib dapat buka..

5 comments:

munirah said...

hoho..baguih2..D.I.Y
aku pn dh byk sgt ms terluang..

Helmet muka-penuh said...

kehkehkeh...teringin ah nak dengar bunyian gitar tu.send cpt!

Red Chopsticks said...

munirah - hehehe yeah!! mari kita berexperiment n mencomotkan diri dari nganga tgk tv ja..hehehe

lemet - hehehe brangan la!! no no!!

fievelski said...

cepat deh uplod foto kamar kamu. kenapa sih keranjangnya tidak dicatkan sekali?

Red Chopsticks said...

hehehe masih belum bli..ada c almari belum shalek lagi..hehehe bila dah siap baru la sambut orang baru..hahahah ako nak gelak..cam beranak ja..