Monday, November 23, 2009

I hate I hate

Never come across me in my life I'm going to say this.. I hate being tall n i hate being thin..
Suma gara-gara 2 damn senarios yg menganggu judgemental ako yg mmg sedia senget..
.
I am crazy over a flat form sandal which is around 3 1/2 ".. and lama dah nih ako ska gila.. then dalam hujan n kpala bomb smalam, i went with me mama.. everything fits on well. when i started to stand up, i can see horror in my mother's pair of brown eye.. she said i look like a giant.. wawawawa.. ako rasa dia nak kata ako nampak cam nyah kot.. and said NO to buying that shoes.. sob sob.. bukan senang ako nak ska kat heels.. sampai ati.. how i wish that time my height is within the normal range.. aissshhh..
.
i hate being thin: all due to the fact that i catch cold easily when some beberapa titik hujan kena kepala ako (tau dah..sure ada org nak kata "tu la..pkai tudung kan tak kena"..hekhekhek..).. bukan la nak kata ako super thin or what, the penebat haba seems to be not as efficient as those gebu people (i'm trying to be very polite.. please dont get me wrong..).. So i'll achiuu whenever its cold, in the morning, kena air cond yg agak sejuk skit, kena hujan, kena debu..haiyoo tahi penyakit!!
.
p/s: I hate being both for only the two reasons above.. part of that, i wish i'm taller n thinner..heeheheh..
.
p/s: Ako nak cabut juga juga g bli tiket new moon pg nnt.. cehh..sure kena beratur ngan budak2 hingusan suma.. Rob Pat c how much i sacrifice to go n see u..ahakzz..sial otak sakit..
.
p/s: ya.. ako dalam keadaan unwell today..mentally n physically sick!!

7 comments:

husni said...

(tau dah..sure ada org nak kata "tu la..pkai tudung kan tak kena"..hekhekhek..)

dare to 4". haha

husni said...

unwell today..mentally n physically sick!!
me too

Red Chopsticks said...

ako nak gelak tuk 2 2..hekhek

sYukCurz said...

ehe. mcm nyah ek?

Red Chopsticks said...

hahahha sangat!! cam ako lak g drag..siutt

Unknown said...

apa kata ko jadi 'gebu' sikit.. not much, just enough to make the heat insulation sufficient..

just my 2 cents..
hehe..

Red Chopsticks said...

Isulation!! that's d word..ako punya la jenuh pikir nak translate penebat...hahaha dengan hingus yg penuh hidung nih..that idea sounds great..