Thursday, January 29, 2009

No repay (Corrupt translation for tiada balasan)

Previously I've gone through some famous blogs which have many followers and i intended to have follower on my own. Later i clicked across some blogs where the author just write his/her piece of mind and not hoping for return (0 comment). So i kept thinking, why do i need people to view my blog? or why i need people to comment on my blog if what I'm writing are just simple daily life events?

The purpose of me writing is to release the inner side of me. I want the words to do my inner talking. Sometimes, i don't feel like talking at all, then i write. On the other time, i felt like i want to pen down every idea that are running across my mind at the particular moment. I might not poses the quality of a writer. But who cares.. It's my blog and I'm free to coretkan anything that i want.

So those who share the same thought with me, stand with me, let's just keep on blogging without asking for repay. Bring out the writer in us. We might not be good. But we are better that before. Yeaaahhhh...

I just watched: Maut in cinema with my mother. Not bad. Bade Azmi trying to create something new as usual by combining 3 diff plots to 1. My mother seems to enjoy it. It's her first movie after more than 15 years. And I'm happy to be the one that brought her.

4 comments:

sYukCurz said...

yup! sokong Nyonya!!

woi xkeje ka? on9 jer

Anonymous said...

Hmm - agree. So currently you will blogging. Welcome back !!!

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the sneakers are all over 310 pounds everwhere. But definitively I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.