Friday, January 23, 2009

The New Year Resolution

I'm Back!!

With the new spirit energy and spirit (Sounded like the revive ad)..Well let's start with new year resolution. My so called new year resolution this year will be..I want to smell nice.. Or i want to bau wangi!! hehehe..Semua ni gara-gara my colleague- Cik Zamirah..Ahakzz..When i'm working night shift and she came in at 4am..That instant i can immedietly know that she's here. And for someone that took bath 5 hours ago (before coming to work), more or less i'm charged..Grrrrr.. Me eye will go like (0_0) instead of (-_-).. So i decided..Marina..It's time..Time for you to smell nice like others.. And at the same time.. I received a present- Neroli Jasmine Body Shop Chrismas christmas gift as my graduation gift. Thank You so much Yen.. And here we go..

The never used perfume girl received perfume (I do have 2 bottle of TBS- Dewberry and Indiana Gardenia..Bought it on 2006 and used not even 1/4 of the bottle..So i gave it away..I have new one what..hehehe). I stated to pssst here, psssst there..Even pssst when i want to go to market..Ahakzz the smell is very sensual, warm and feminine fragrance that comes with a little twist as it has strong underlying spicyness in it. Or in other words i feel so feminine..LOL..So to the world out there.. I smell nice!!No longer the protex powder smell which my father said smell like the dead. Besides he said my face no color at all.. Look very much like org mati.. (T_T)..


2 comments:

sYukCurz said...

Indiana Gardenia tu dpt kat aku. heheee... tq2. Dewberry tu lak kat irfan. ehe. makasih makasih

ShZamirah said...

ehheheheekkk2...:) apa2 la cik marina nih