Friday, January 23, 2009

CNY Advance "Tuan Yuan Fan"

I dream for soooo long to eat steamboat at my working place. Used to suggest to held it in Secret Recipe (My previous Employer) but it's against the Halal Procedure. Well is a restaurant apply for Malaysian Halal Certification, they have to obey some important procedure. Such as the preparation and handling of the food. And all the staff is not allowed to bring any food to the outlet. There are staff drinks provided (Cheap 3 in 1 drinks!!). But still.. Secret Recipe Rocks!! Me miss everyone there oso..
.
.
So when i suggested to organize a steamboat in conjunction with the CNY, some volunteer step in. Salwa and Zamirah brought along their "celup-celup" ingredient. There were crab sticks, hot dogs, fish balls, mushrooms, bihun.. Abg Nyak with 2 bottle of Pepsi (Ahakz..Trying not to buy Coca-Cola sempena Boikot Barangan USA). I prepared the soup.
.

The Members + Ang Nyak with the camera

Everything went well, we started around 11am or 10.40am if I'm not mistaken. Camera kechakkk here and there..Not to mention, we broke into the cafe's kitchen, to steal some plates and bowls. I'm scared with Salwa lead the way. We go until the 3 rounds. And all tersandar kenyang. Really really kenyang..

The Yam Pepsi + Plain Water Seng??

After the clean up, we walked towards the office. As we passed by Kaizen's room, suddenly there's sound of baby crying.. Imagine, it's 12 at night. All of us ignored the first crying voice. The second followed seconds after the first. That time my hair started to stand. and no joke, I'm terrified, scared and feel like screaming. I jumped behind Yen Nee, Followed by Salwa behind me, and Zamirah behind her. Luckily Yen Nee was brave enough to lead the way. Salwa convince us by saying that it's Ang Nyak. And I saw the office door just about to close. So the possibility that he's the one who frighten us is high. He denied on the voice over but admit it after awhile. Padan muka, dah kena cubit n tampar. And i drove back around 12.30. And cited Ayat-Kursi when i passed the Kastam Hill. Gila aah takot. At one point, i've decided to stay at the office but against by my mother. So terpaksa balik la..Takot gila.. But Alhamdulillah sampai dengan selamatnya..

Movies that I watched this week: Outlander & They Wait. Both not bad..




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U really scared.....Nyak is terrible and honestly I am not that brave lar. Hehehe...need to pretend brave mar....