Thursday, July 16, 2009

Workshop Drama

I was so interested in a workshop organized in USM. So I went. As usual alone.. I thought everything will go smoothly like it used to be.. Then I realized.. Some occasion, being alone is not the effective way… Having companion will make up our day. So ya.. I wasn’t enjoying it.. Don’t really like it either.. But I’ve came all the way. Might as well finished it.. Then I can come into conclusion after some occasion.. Some typical guy just couldn’t take it when their opposite gender tend to be able to do alittle bit better than them. What an ego.. To start a conversation asking for advice and guidance is never been their first option. How are they going to maju with this attitude.. we are supposed to share and upgrade our self.. My mistake as well for being such a poker face.. It was not my nature to sengeh sana sini nak tanya “ada apa leh tolong ka?”..Bukan nya I don’t want to help..and now.. I’m sort of being isolated in the class.. why?coz I know a bit more ja..bukan blagak..ishhhh.. wrong approach and impression to people again...!!!

1 comment:

fievelski said...

..and you gonna end up alone. period....make a move and you'll groove lerr...