Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Baru timbul dari tenggelam..

~ako lahir on tahun lembu~

Persis lama benar ya ako menyepi dari real blogging life.. I’m definitely not so hectically busy until no time to blog.. Ntah..the feel and mood wasn’t there la.. But lots of things happen lately.. The best is I’m able to slowly get along well with all the lab members and staffs.. Everything needs time.. And Alhamdulillah the positive progress is a big relieve.. We hang out during lunch, sports every Wednesday and banyak la lagi..i even gain a lot of new knowledge during my time in lab (it’s nearly been 2 months I’m here)..Although my project still haven’t start, I am messing around with others sample and experiment.. At least that could keep me occupied..

Ahhh even my tuition student making some extra efforts (that I really hope going to last long!! Not hot hot chicken shit !!heheheh) to do the homework that I gave.. We play and learn at the same time..hehehe..For me being a teacher is about making your student understand what u r teaching and they enjoy your class and felt no pressure..
Buku eclips that was given by my office mates pn I haven’t finish yet..wahhh sbb I am trying to read the post-mortem toxicology review. How I wish I’m a bit more rajin..i might end up in crime lab now..wawawaw.. But everything happen for a reason..at least I’m enjoying my time here..


p/s: When I read story book less, this is the result.. Nothing to say and repetitive sentences as well as words..sorry guys..

p/s again : By the way.. I’ve given a name to my hp.. Cik ruby!!.. heheh sbb dia ruby red..so I’ll call her ruby.. Most of my stuff I “female” them..Bukan sbb ako tak ska laki.. ako ska la..just to limit the space for men in my life..hehehehe…


p/s lagi skali : i went for ice age yesterday..sneaking out as usual..heheh until my lec know that wednesday is hehehehe senang lenang day..heheh.. Frankly speaking..i prefer madagascar by 10x. I dont really enjoy this movie..Donno why..it is funny but it manage to ticke me a few times ja..Best cartoon that i like the most: Anastasia

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tak ajak pun yesterday......U should invite me lar !!

pemakan coklat said...

uikk...movie ni best la!

Red Chopsticks said...

YN - Ahahaha wat if u remind me to ajak u next time? at first cannot go..last minute only can..I'll be sneaking out every wed la..so if u want to go..u msg me la in the morning..i'll be watching public enemy next week..wan go?
PC - teeetttt tak stuju..

fievelski said...

how come u guys don't find this movie hilarious..oh..wait..it is, it's appealing to certain people only la....the jokes are mostly either gayish or sexist la..hoho

pemakan coklat said...

cehhh...cik red x tau menilai movie~
huhuhu~