Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ako dan Tgh Hari Ku..

I wasn’t on myself lately.. Went to Qbay but didn’t watch movie pn.. I was hanging around in Borders..From one shelve to another.. Glancing through what to buy.. what to admire but not affordable to buy.. Then I parked at one of the section.. and sat there..Flipping each book from that rack… The music were ear soothing.. (but I’ll never put that on my personal playlist..)..heheheh..I took sometime to realize that it was forbidden to sit on the floor and read..Jakun btui ako..hehehe)..the guard came and “kak..tak boleh duduk sini”..highlight sat “KaK”! ya..ako sudah tua rupanya..damn..I shifted from the book corner to the magazine’s.. Of course anything with New Moon and Rob Pat on the title will be my choice to flip….Then bought bread and some snack..eat and glancing through the glass mirror separating me and the counter!!..Drove slowly enjoying the sightseeing.. the rain..open my mail..and saw some motivation emails sent to me by some of my friends..Domo Arigato Gazaimas.. The end…

1 comment:

fievelski said...

mjur dia panggil kak, buatnya dipanggil encik atau abang........larikkkkkkkk