Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Morning

Ive once posted this in my FB: the art of being a good guest is knowing when to leave.. So i was a guest at this lab for nearly 2 weeks. It was a major joy to me since im able to lay my hand on the wahh so up to date instrument and alhamdulillah i manage to familiarize myself with the system within 2 days.. so i was running my samples while listening to the newly acquired ipod (huhh is it too obvious to say that im a gadget freak?never use them to the maximum extend but having them is indeed a MUST!!!)... and finishing up some story books... (2 finished!!!^^)...

maybe my presence is so annoying or maybe i am thinking too much...am i? the not so busy instrument suddenly is under routine running.. it was left untouched previous week... and hint by hint were delivered.. the last day i was there... nearly towards the end of my run, routine run started... with extreme humbleness i asked when is so-and-so not using the machine.. so i would like to pinjam and use.... hmmm "not sure" is the answer.. down sat!!!... then this morning, i asked again... "It will be used the whole day for the lab's samples"... okay... now i am sad... just thought silver lining is showing itself on the dark cloudy weather... and when the heck am i going to finish my research if things like this keep on popping out..!!!

p/s: not much progress from my guitar practicing.. im an absolute tone deaf... and i still couldnt sing along while i strum... it doesnt sound right either...

2 comments:

sYukCurz said...

gambate gambate

Red Chopsticks said...

^^